Monday, October 25, 2010

Cool homebuilt seen at the Swapmeet





The red bike is a homebuilt, that took some old codger 3 months to build, it uses an old crowley motor, and has the radiator in one saddle bag and the battery in the other. He started it for me and was a blast to talk to. He built the frame and it houses the coolant I think he said. 
This sporty was entered in the show, and I would have voted for it, not because it was any better than the other bikes that were restored beautifully, but because the dude blasted by me on I-40 on the way to the show. I think this was the only bike actually ridden to the show.

2 comments:

  1. we need to hold a bike/hot rod/BBQ pot luck...

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first your suggestion sounded kind of girly, then the fat guy in me took over and thought it was awesome to have a pot luck with rods and sickles. I want to do that now. I miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete