Sunday, March 27, 2011

a few Pics from the Spring Thaw Swap

I made it to the swap about 2pm, small crowd this year, at least it seemed that way to me. More parts than I have seen in recent years, and most of the same bikes you see every year. Lots of Easter eggs, a few "rats" some nice customs and some awesome vintage stock bikes. Only took a few pics, mostly because I am picky. I like bikes that look like they can be ridden. Of the few of those I saw, I will share. I know a lot of work goes into these bikes, and I personally have never built a choppy, but I dont have to be a chef to tell you that the food tastes like shit. Both barrels productions put on a great show, and I cant wait for next years event. There was a Norton club there too, but like a dumbass I forgot to take photos of their bikes. Photos may suck, I'm not a photographer.


Anyhoo on to the bikes.


 This 400 reminded me of the one my dad had.

 I just liked this one, dunno why from the crappy photo


 I thought this Indian was cool until I overheard the builder pointing out all the bit he added on from cars and other non motorcycle bits. The bike is still cool, but fuck man, if shit needs to be pointed out to someone, you're doing it wrong.



this one was next to the Indian and I would like to know what the engine is if anyone knows.


No photos of the main floor of the event with all the vendors...maybe next time.

4 comments:

  1. I like the color of that indian with the extra bits. Also, did you get anything?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what is an easter egg? I am not male.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got some old micihgan plates that I am going to make a headboard for Jake with. Easter eggs are bikes that are brightly colored like electric orange with lime green stripes. Got nate a tshirt, couldn't find anything for you though, not even a "I'm the bitch that fell off" shirt. Sorry about that

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure what that engine is. Single cylinder? Looks British, I'd start looking at old Triumph or Norton engines.

    ReplyDelete