Sunday, June 17, 2012

"Fathers Day" ride. Erin, TN









First lemme tell you I saw a huge catfish sign. Like as big as a motorcycle huge. It was a replica of a Catfish, not some cute mascot. It was in front of a restaurant. I wish I got pictures of it. I think that was in Dickson TN.












Just above the red truck you can see a fence surrounding a limestone kiln. This kiln was used to make cannonballs during the civil war. The main point of this picture was the old sign. I liked it. As I walked up to it I saw the A&W at the top. Reminded me of going to the one on Walled lake with my bestie in the beast.







Following Pete


I drove around this building while my inlaws figured out what we needed to do next. I wonder what sign went in there. it was on the corner, but signs of gas pumps.

Dan


No comments:

Post a Comment