Saturday, November 17, 2012

Cb360

Holy shit. This thing is sooo fucked. Gaze upon the fucked up shit that happens when some back woods motherfucker thinks he is B.A. Baracus with an acetylene torch. Oh yeah, another trick of the day, Francis mistook the kick start lever moving 3-4 inches as the bikes engine turning over. Holy fuck this is going to be so much more work.

Mayor, I'm going to need your sexpertise on this.

At least I have something to replace tripping over the xt.

I need to figure out a way to get parts money.


























5 comments:

  1. What have you done? I think that should have been XS650 parts instead.
    I have 1 project truck and 1 project bike and no time or money for either. Why do you need 3-4 project bikes?
    My sexpertise says part it out and burn the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose you're correct. Would you suggest the engine sold as parts or whole?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it wasn't for that fucked front end, I'd say keep it. It's hard to tell from the pics, but it looks like the tree is ruined beyond saving. If you were able to cut his "adapter" out, I wonder if my 750 tubes would fit?
    Unless you can find a cheap tree/fork set? I'm sure they were probably all the same.
    Fuckin hillbillies...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Build the 360 motor and put it in the 125 frame? Or put the 125 front on the 360?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Been looking parts up. Whole new front end needed. Nothing is too expensive, but even if I had all the parts I don't know if I have the time. I was so looking forward to this bike too. I'm parting it out or trading it on CL. I need that shop built to have the room for multiple simultaneous longer-term projects. This bike might be the proverbial straw.

      Then again I could wake up tomorrow and figure something out. I mean I'm putting a springer in the xs so if the forks fit...

      Delete