Saturday, November 12, 2011

BFF Sissy bar

I was clearing brush in the back yard today and had a little bit of time after I dulled 2 chains on the ol' chainsaw and came back in for the day. I am waiting on part for the XS and am too ignorant of the building process to know what I can do right now to work on it, so I turned to another quick project that has been wanting to be completed.

 
 
Cut the bitch's tits off
So I tore the crotch out of my pants, being that I get the fat guy sag in them and then tear them if I squat, and I didn't think to change them before I busted out the angle grinder and cut the old arms off the sissybar. That was a mistake. Sparks peppered the insides of my luscious inner thighs.

 Then I tore apart the eGay special and drilled holes and mounted the new arms on the BFF.
Still need to remove the corrosion and paint it, but I think it will be awesome looking.

Also removed the front fender.

Why didn't I use this time to work on the neighbor's bike? I dunno, the sissybar has been staring at me every time I go out to the garage, and laying a guilt trip on me.

The xl said its cool to wait for tomorrow.




2 comments:

  1. Thats awesome! From one Honda to another, may it give you strength and courage on future journeys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If nothing else it gives me more space to gypsy-strap shit!

    ReplyDelete