Friday, November 11, 2011

Found at the Oldtimer Workshop.





"Planning one's workshop is almost as fascinating as working in it when the building is completed. But, to use an old adage, circumstances alter cases, and not many of us have either the room or the money to build a workshop that approximates to our ideal - so the best I can hope is that other amateur mechanics may obtain a few ideas from this description of a "dream" workshop."
From "The Motor Cyclist's Workshop" circa 1930's.


Thought you might think it was neat. I like the skylight. I was thinking of putting skylights in mine too.

2 comments:

  1. Nothing beats natural lighting. I went in my garage for the first time in weeks and almost cried at the disorder and dismay. This weekends goal is to put things back in order and prep for some winter projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you finally going to work on those engines?

    ReplyDelete