Monday, March 12, 2012

Free-ish Stickers and a contest coming

So yesterday I was supposed to do some Motorcycle work, but instead I burned a brush pile, built a dam in the stream in the backyard, and dug a ditch so my front yard will drain better.
I did finally get to go to the auto parts store and get some hose clamps for the GL1100 and a replacement shift knob for my truck.

A chrome skull with red eyes. Not as heavy as the chrome skull I had in my jeep.

Through the URL for this blog on the sticker and ordered them today.
When I get them I'll send a bunch to the rest of Team Tabernacle,  then the rest will be given away to the general public for free. Well the cost of a self addressed stamped envelope, and a promise.

What John Q. will have to promise to do I will need to get with the rest of the team and figure out.

Sticker pasties pix? Tag cop cars? Stick on corpses? Bar urinals?

All I know is the proof will have to be in a picture, and that picture will be posted here on the Tabernacle.

Maybe prizes will be involved. 8"x10" signed glossies of me. Pictures of the squirrel digging into my attic, completely shaved but otherwise unharmed. Maybe as I grow more Howard Hughes-ish in wealth and ingenuity, I could give a motorcycle away. I mean a real one. Like with a title and operational and everything.

seconds later the whole thing was a gate to hell


No comments:

Post a Comment