Sunday, April 22, 2012

Another tiller. I need motorcycle friends

Maybe I should just accept the fact that I'm more tiller than cycle or hot rod.

Fixed another tiller last week for a 'Nam vet from the V.A. Hospital.

Forgot to take pics of that though.

I'm about to start ordering parts for the XS650 again.

Don't want my two-wheels card pulled.

Scratch that. Tillers have two wheels.

Anyone have something motorcycle related for me to work on? Free labor.

Don't tell my wife though.

Picture taken in the dark.

3 comments:

  1. Where you been man? Ain't heard form you in a minute...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheeeyit, I've been trying to get a golf cart to work and a weedeater to work so I can catch up on yard work.

      Stickers should be here any day now.

      Finally printed the templates for buckles you sent me. Going to sketch out some Male Leprechauns with vaginas on them or something.

      Delete