Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I think I peed a little

15 more days until we return to east TN and NC.

I'm fucking pumped. I need to run free.

Tats?
Serious?

Wife gave me permission for a small tasteful piece, like finishing the dolphins around my belly button.
I need to install my lowering links and sprocket.

I can't wait to tag more stuff.

Been thinking about the Natchez trace since I browsed that rider article that I need to upload.

Maybe we should do that again eventually too. I know it got retarded, but all the adventure made for good memories.

I need to find out the legal age a kid can ride in a side car.

I may have to pick up Ural.

I

Though I want to go to NOLA too.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sure man, I think I have a couple of your stickers left. I'll tag with whatever you send me! If you have anyone else that needs free advertizing, send them too. No Pootergirl though, I have a ton of her stickers left. No matter how many of hers I tag with they always seem to multiply.

      Delete
  2. Yeah I'd still like to read that article. I think the Natchez was great from Nashville to Mississippi, but once in Mississippi it was being off the Trace that proved most memorable.
    I still have vivid images of Super Fly the Tow Truck guy, putting the smack down on drunks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I just recieved that issue earlier this week and my helpers have already made it disappear. I'll look for it after bedtime

      Delete