Monday, October 1, 2012

Redneck Rumble 2012

The Show was the biggest I had ever seen it.

If you like rat rods, this is the show for you. So many of them it makes them boring. So many neat things to see, but I thought it would be awkward to stop and look at with my mom.

I saw a mannequin with a realistic nipple painted on that I wanted a photo of for the mayor, but couldn't bring myself to say, "Take a picture of me with the big-titted doll mom".

I think the wife likes these

Wife

Wife

Tow truck front

Tow Truck rear


I wanted to buy it

Clubman photo for the mayor

clubman 2


I liked this one the best







No fender made this one look half assed

Meh

Meh

I thought the mayor would dig it

Wanted to buy it

Another for the wife



Nail head for the mayor. I knew it was a nail head because the bumper told me

nail head again


2 comments:

  1. A lot of cool stuff there. Looks like it was a good show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah there was more stuff there than in previous years

      Delete