Saturday, June 8, 2013

I don't get it


Let me start off my admitting that right now I'm in the drivers seat in a mini-van, so my credibility may take a hit here.

What's with handlebar tassels? Growing up I always thought that tassels on bikes were for girls. Mostly due to only seeing them on girls bikes.

This is the third bike I have seen lately with them.

Dunno if this is a dudes bike, but the other two bikes were ridden by dudes. Dudes in khaki shorts no less.
P.s. I'm not driving, I'm waiting safely in a parking spot.


Edit: a little bird tells me it's a dude named John that owns the tassels.

4 comments:

  1. FYI It is covert SOA identifier; Clay and Jax decided that some chapters can't fly the flag due to the chapter(s) being deep within enemy territory so, they green-lighted this accessory to avoid SOA-on-SOA violence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to think that tassels are just really long fringe.

    ReplyDelete