Sunday, May 29, 2011

Back in TN


GeoTagged, [N35.06383, E86.57230]

Didn't see the state line. That was disappointing.

Hit a squirrel as it scrambled around in the road. No, didn't run it over, it ran towards me and stopped right before I ran it over and my left heel knocked it. It stung, so I know the squirrel wasn't feeling well after the hit. It was knocked high enough Nate said he was worried it was going to hit him in the chest. Then I almost drove through a pack of people riding together becasue they all stopped short because a van stopped in the middle of the road quickly. I was able to slam the rear brake and merge into the right lane before I crashed into them though. Got lucky, I didn't check the right lane to see if there was anyone there. Major pucker factor, but it made Nate giggle

Shortly after this photo was taken, we ate at a McDonalds where I was the smallest morbidly obese person there. I felt sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment