Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Taking KY by storm

Okay here is the meet up:

exit 110(state road 60- winchester road) off of i-75. wendys was the first label to show up when I zoomed on the googles, so I figure meet there and grab lunch either there or somewhere around, looks to have a bunch of stuff.

here be some routes I have found. also found some nice rides via sundaymorningrides.com as posted on this blog months ago.

Motorcycle Roads (KY): State Highway 700, Cumberland Falls
Motorcycle Roads (KY): Williamsburg, Big South Fork
Motorcycle Roads (KY): Southeastern Williamsburg
Motorcycle Roads (KY): Northern Williamsburg
Motorcycle Roads (KY): Central Williamsburg
Motorcycle Touring Kentucky
Red River & Nada Tunnel : Kentucky Motorcycle Rides
KY 499 to 52 - Richmond to Beattyville: Kentucky Motorcycle Rides

I downloaded some pdfs too I will print with some other routes from the ky state site.

basically good rides everywhere, so we will carve up the national forest as much as we can and pop out anywhere for some nice rides.

Of course All of this is just suggestions and if we meet up and find something else to do, I'm down with that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment