Friday, May 27, 2011

Methtastic regency inn


GeoTagged, [N34.66113, E88.56253]




Oh god please don't let me catch hep-a tonight.


This place was a mother fucking dump! Having been to third-world countries I can tell you that this place was really that bad, no exaggeration. I will be posting a bunch of videos of the trip, I took one here for everyone to get a taste.

Stripped the comforter off the bed and slept in our sleeping bags. nates bed looked like it wasnt slept in. In the mornign I threw out my old undies and socks and nate tossed his socks. It was my new style of road trip packing: bring old stuff that you dont want to carry back with you and your pack gerts lighter every day you toss the old stuff out.

I wonder what the poor maid thought when two guys threw out undergarments and only one bed looked slept in. Just kidding, there probably isn't a maid and the room probably looks that same way we left it.

It was hot and humid in the room. Didn't turn on the window unit a/c because I figured besides the dank musty smell of the room, we would get legionnaires disease from the unit.

2 comments:

  1. Throwing out the old is a good idea, actually. Is this the place that you can rent for $160 a week, and was cash only? CLASS

    ReplyDelete