Friday, May 27, 2011

Glen rock branch


GeoTagged, [N35.89956, E86.99924]

Stop on the trace to find out where we are. Ask me about river crossings on a shadow.

Needed gas, so I punch it into the GPS to get us to the closest station. We then get sent down some sort of park roads that are all gravel and then have to fjord a river. We stopped and Nate looked like he was going to shit his pants. I told him we could cross it and he told me that I would have to try it first. We made it, it was fun, reminded me of being kids and having little adventures on our bikes back home. I had the biggest shit eating grin on my face for the rest of the day thinking about it.

Finally made it to a gas station where we followed an Amish gent in. What did that guy need at a gas station? Dunno, but he checked out our bikes from his buggy and had a bitchin' beard.

Video of Nate crossing the river to come soon

No comments:

Post a Comment