Thursday, May 3, 2012

Best day in a long time! THANKS N&H!

So I put Biggiesmalls in his car seat to run an errand today, and he didn't cry at all the whole trip! I thought that was fantastic, but as I turned the mom-mobile onto our street I spotted the mullet. A salt and pepper majestic mane, that had soo much more depth of color and body than I can feebly describe. It was flowing, blowing in the wind.
 As if it were a shampoo commercial or something.
I swear it was in slowmo. So I thought the day had peaked. Moments later as I sit in my garage with the baby Porkins and Jake, listening to Jake tell me about the XT350, a fedex truck rolls up. We get a package full of Coney ingredients from Team Tabernacles Michigan chapter! Saying Michigan chapter sounds impressive. Anyway I start feeling sticky in my drawers, but it was premature as usual, because the tank for the XS arrived seconds later from TCBros, and in the same pile of mail were the bungs from Hughs Handbuilt!

I think I may die soon. I'm going to change my pants though don't want to pull out chunks of pubes because they dried into the seminal fluid/undies matrix.



2 comments:

  1. Well, you're welcome. When you said you thought you may have a hemerrohid, I could only think of one cure. National Coney. For best results, wash down with Vernors. Burning may seem to increase at first, but that is just cauterization of the butt hole. Don't forget plenty of diced onions & mustard!
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, that tank looks sweet!

    ReplyDelete