Friday, May 18, 2012

A real Travel Pack

A lot of posts have been going around about how guys roll on the long 2 wheel journeys. I'm all like "Pffffffff!"

 This is how I roll.

Backpacker's...erm...backpack. Tons of pockets, what do I put in it? My sleeping bag.
Little green backpack? my clothes and toiletries.
By clothes I mean the holiest undies and sock I have. The ones I need to get rid of. wear'em and ditch'em. Couple of shirts, a spare pair of jeans. Spare because I've been known to shit myself. Not like, "Oops I shouldn't have trusted that fart", but more, "OMG!!! I made it to the toilet in plenty of time why is the toilet and stall covered in feces?!"
It happens.

A lot.

Anyways, that blue thing between them is the tent my wife picked up for me at wally world so I wouldn't have to walk all the way to the shed to air out the perfectly fine one I have.

Oh you want to know about my tools? I'll let you in on that too.
I have whatever tools Honda deem necessary to gimme, a pen, flashlight, and an extension cord. At least I think I still have the tools Honda put in there. The tools be under the seat somewhere, the pen is in the tankbag with the flashlight. The extension cord is in one of the saddlebags.

The other bag is empty.

Tomorrow I head to KY to meet the Mayor, and then we go to the tail of the dragon and beyond.

I'll update as we progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment