Saturday, February 11, 2012

ST1300 trunk light

Bought my father-in-law Pete an axillary tail light for his ST1300 a couple of Christmas' ago. Finally getting around to installing it. making a pigtail to splice into the tail light  on the bike, with a molex connector so he can take the trunk off if he ever wanted to.

My dad is coming over this week to help me find the wire gremlin on my brother's GS1100. I know its something simple, and I'm almost there with it, but I cant seem to make the break through. Dad is like the electronic whisperer, he'll find the issue within moments.

Forgot to take a pic of the trunk before I mounted the light. The axillary tail light is the led strip above the handle.

Going to get some good tape to route the wires on the lid to the base.


Yeah that's the baby monitor on the GS seat on the XS. I have my nap-time priorities right.

Think it'll be enough?

it fits

Just waiting on the silicon to waterproof the holes I added. Then I connect it to the bike.

1 comment:

  1. Glad I'm not the only one who uses the baby's nap time as my garage time...

    ReplyDelete