Friday, February 24, 2012

Thinking room

My wife doesn't want to go back to work in a week or so. She wants me to finish learning programming overnight, so she can stay home. We were talking about this last night; I want to work, she wants to stay home with the kids. That's great! I want to work. As awesome as staying home with the kids is it just feels wrong not working.
So while talking, I'm going over how long finishing the bikes in the garage will take, and what I have to do. No more taking in neighbors equipment for awhile. As these thoughts are going through my nugget, at the speed of thought mind you, she then goes on to tell me how I'm not spending enough time in the garage. I don't get it. I'm out there any time I get more than 2 minutes by myself. Literally.

Okay time to wipe.

Enjoy this self portrait entitled: pins and needles

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, I'm affraid she has to go back to work. I don't think youll finish training & find a job in one week...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know. I'm sure deep down she does too. I hope.

      Delete