Sunday, February 26, 2012

When to a gun show and bought a knife

I can strike matches on the handle of this pig sticker. By pig I mean actUal swine, nothing else. By swine I mean properly prepared BBQ.

Also bought these lights from a 61 Chevy. I'm thinking they may go on the BFF sissybar or another, taller bar. Maybe I'll use them as turn/tail lights. I don't know, just stop pressuring me to come up with a place to use them right now, they were only $5 a pop. What do you mean its just more junk to throw in the garage? No I'm not just going to put them in a box and forget about them. Don't you have anything better to do than henpeck me constantly?

2 comments:

  1. Damn you post a lot of stuff in a week. Hey whats the O.D. on those lights?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of stuff? Oh yeah forgot to tell you, we are in a contest. Minimum of 3-4 posts a week. More posts the better...yada yada yada.

      OD on those is 4.5 I think. I'll get an exact measurement when I can. They are off an impala I think, if that helps.

      Delete